Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Life List

People have these lists of things they want to do before they die, right? Ya know, things like "go skydiving," or "see the pyramids," or "climb Everest." I've noticed that these lists exclude things like "get married" and "have a family." I guess those things go without saying in most cases.
Anyway, excluding the aforementioned "givens", I could only ever think of one thing that I would regret never having been able to do: see James Taylor live in concert. This was a major lifelong dream that I never thought would really work out.
You can probably guess where this is going: Last night Josh took me to see JAMES TAYLOR LIVE IN KANSAS CITY! Best. Concert. Ever. We were seriously only ten or twelve rows back. The music was phenomenal. That man can sing. He's got soul - and a nice sense of humor. He played almost all of his greatest hits album, and almost all of his new album. It was beautiful.
But now I don't have anything left on my life list. I guess it's all down hill from here.

No comments: