Thursday, March 25, 2010

Committed

I just bought us tickets to Vienna. I'm excited, but that was just one of the scariest decisions I've ever made. I feel a little irresponsible and a little intimidated. Also, I realized we'll miss the series finale of Lost. What?!

Whew, I'll get all the jitters out of my system. They're already starting to fade with that confession.

The plan is to start in Vienna and wander through Hallstatt, Venice, Rome, Florence, Naples, Corinth, Delphi, and fly home from Athens. We'll be making those reservations in the next couple weeks, in addition to having a garage sale, packing, and Tulsa family stuff before we go.

The "Relo-cube" will be delivered to our house on April 14th and we'll probably hit the road to Portland on the 15th or 16th. Our goal is to take only one cube thing; the rest of our stuff is to be sold or given away. Do you need anything?

No comments: