I'm at work and no one else is here yet. That means I have nothing to do, since my job is to assist - and there's no one to assist.
So, I've tried to think of things to write about, and since Thanksgiving is tomorrow I am going to list a few things (in no particular order) I am thankful for:
1. Orange Spiced Tea that my mom makes
2. Mom and Dad, who send me packages with Orange Spiced Tea
3. My perfectly matched husband who lets me switch back and forth between "Happy Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown" and "Nova"
4. A good job with a good boss who values family time and gives me days off for it
5. Pandora Radio (www.pandora.com)
6. Having family and friends nearby to eat with and laugh with
7. God, who is patient with me when I am thick-headed
So, that's all for now! Enjoy your family and friends wherever you are, and most of all, remember to enjoy the presence of the Lord.