Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pint Nights

Monday is Pint Night at McNellie’s, which means if you order a pint of their featured beer, you get it in a custom glass that you get to keep! Depending on the beer, we’ve spent anywhere from $2-5 on a pint. Josh decided that his med school class should go to every pint night this year - even to last week's that featured Miller High Life (seriously? Out of the hundreds of beers that McNellie’s sells?)! So on Mondays, somewhere between 5 and 7, you can find five or so fourth year medical students (and me) relaxing with a usually tasty pint. You can find a list of the upcoming pints here.

It’s not as crowded as $3 burger nights (Wednesdays. Totally delicious.), so you don’t have to worry about getting there early to make sure to get a seat. Just come when you can, enjoy the company, enjoy the snacks (may I recommend the sweet potato fries?) and if you like, enjoy the beer.

I should probably confess that I don’t drink carbonated beverages, so I usually just have a sip or two of Josh’s pint. But even for weirdos like me, pint night is a good time!

No comments: