Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beautiful

When I lived in Tulsa, I got to work for Melissa Ramirez.  She has a beautiful family.  Her kids, the Spectacular Sophia and the Extraordinary Elijah, are bright, witty, and fun - just like their parents!  I enjoyed seeing them both come through the office from time to time.

Elijah has overcome a lot in his (nearly) four years, and last week I was glued to their blog Pray For Eli as his dad, David, posted videos of him getting his brand new "special shoes" and learning to walk.  I watched the videos during lunch and it was all I could do to keep from jumping up to celebrate his victories in my cubicle!  If you want to get to know a beautiful family, visit that blog!  Even if you don't wander over to their blog, keep them in your prayers as Elijah masters walking.  After all, he has a dynamo of a big sister to keep up with!

No comments: