Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dainty

Whew!  Though small, my latest labor of love took a while to make, but I'm so very happy with the finished product!



I made this for little Remy Willis.  Josh grew up with a good dude named Brad; Brad and his wife Megan had a baby girl a couple months ago.  With two parents in the military, I bet she is going to be one tough girl, but I just made her a very dainty quilt.  Most of the fabric is from the Swell set by Urban Chiks for Moda, which I picked for the variety of patterns and colors.  Josh was not convinced by my vision at first, but he conceded that it might be the best quilt I've ever made!  I quilted roses in an all-over pattern throughout it, and did I mention I am so very happy with the finished product?




1 comment:

Nike Athena said...

I agree, I think it's my favorite quilt I've ever seen you make. Also, love the new header. =)