Friday, August 20, 2010

Fabric Love

I bought some fabric this weekend for a project for our new (on-the-way) niece, and I think it's the cutest stuff I've ever purchased:

I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I love the gray and yellow scheme.  And those birds, I love those birds!  I'll post the finished product when it's all together, though that might be a while.  I expected to have all kinds of time this week since my commute is lessened as we house-sit on the east side.  I've only done the eenciest bit of sewing, though.  I had already forgotten how much time having a house takes up.

1 comment:

Nike Athena said...

Funny, this was the second blog post on my reader about fabric. LOVE those birds as well. And the yellow and grey scheme. I like yellow, but can't wear it, so sneak it in wherever I can. ;-)